Sesame Bok Choy
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 clove garlic minced (optional)
- ½ inch knob fresh ginger grated
- 3 heads baby bok choy trimmed and cut on the diagonal
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- pinch of red pepper flakes more or less to taste
- sesame oil- for dizzling optional
In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat add oil to pan and heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant (approx. 1-2 min.) Add bok choy and cook until bok choy starts to wilt (approx. 3-5 min.).
Transfer bok choy to a serving dish. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, red pepper flakes and if desired a light drizzle of sesame oil. Serve warm.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 2.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 34mg | Fiber: 0.3g