Thanks to the nutrient super stars: blueberries, chia seeds, and spinach, you could easily call this an “anti-aging” smoothie. I just call it delicious! Either way, your body will thank you for feeding it some big time nutrients and protein.
Blueberries are high in antioxidants, chia seeds are a rich source of Omega 3’s and fiber. Spinach is high in Vitamin’s A & C. How could you go wrong? Wake up and start your day on a positive note with this AMAZING power-packed smoothie.
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup fresh spinach ( optional)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder ( your favorite, whey, soy or plant based)
- Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend to combine. ( or if your blender has a smoothie feature use that )
- Add ice if desired, for a thicker consistency and colder smoothie ( you can also freeze the blueberries and banana if desired)
- Pour and Enjoy!