Thanks to the nutrient super stars: blueberries, chia seeds, and spinach, you could easily call this an "anti-aging" smoothie. I just call it delicious! Either way, your body will thank you for feeding it some big time nutrients and protein.
Blueberries are high in antioxidants, chia seeds are a rich source of Omega 3's and fiber. Spinach is high in Vitamin's A & C. How could you go wrong? Wake up and start your day on a positive note with this AMAZING power-packed smoothie.
Blueberry Chai Protein Smoothie
Servings: 2 servings
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup fresh spinach optional
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder your favorite, whey, soy or plant based
- Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend to combine. ( or if your blender has a smoothie feature use that )
- Add ice if desired, for a thicker consistency and colder smoothie ( you can also freeze the blueberries and banana if desired)
- Pour and Enjoy!
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Iron: 1mgShare on Facebook Pin Recipe
Tried this recipe? Pin it for later!Mention @shkitchen or tag #simplehealthykitchen!
Leave a Reply